R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Os Tz 3P VS NovaRossi NSR3
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 08:36 PM
rc_alan
Tech Fanatic

Hey Top Gun... I'm not going to call you out because you're my friend... I saw you at the track and you saw my motor the TZ-12 3P in my Mongoose/G4... My gearing was taller and that's what's caused my RPM's to be a tad bit down... Doing some testing to see if my motor could turn the taller gearing and testing a new K-Factory UFO push clutch... No motor or car could touch my car's speed on the end field or the back straight... Ask anyone at the track... Your motor is nice and anyone looking for a nice piece of Art in a nitro motor should give Top Gun's motor a look... My TZ 3P is bone stock... Untouched and unmoded... Nothing special... Just an P7 plug, 30% nitro and the
Mielke pipe... Now let me say this... Is the TZ the fastest motor on the planet... lol NO... But when broken in correctly, tuned correctly and matched with the right tuned pipe, it can scream and hold it's own with any motor on the market... Mine is just plan fast... I've seen others that weren't as fast... Different car, different setup and so on...
I'll see you at CP Saturday TopGun and have a great week... You work to hard... Like me...

RC_Alan

Last edited by rc_alan; 07-13-2005 at 05:06 AM.