View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 11:33 AM   #54
Solara
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexSpeed
I KNOW the 235mm cars are a dead class, just about everywhere, but I really want a Serpent 835. I know, I'm stupid. Someone please talk some sense into me.

2 days ago....I fired up my Impact (not even the 835) after the race is finished....ran 2 full 5 minutes tank, with 4 differnet drivers.....because they all want to feel the FUN about the 235mm....
Here is my Impact spec.........almost 1 year without touching, still have dust all over it......some used old foams for more then 12 months, about 58mm rear and 50mm front left, no idea about the shores, SX-15 is MS 3 port just broken it set at 3T high end and 3T low-end without even leaning it....pipe is a 3 years old RB X15 pipe, no body, no front body mount....no time to paint body................setup is EYE BALLED......very much sure all 4 corners are different.

ALL OF US drove the impact like ON RAIL.........car without body STILL can get hook up wiht a hair of drift......and all of us drove the car almost as fast as our fully tuned TC cars like 710 and NTC3....2 of the driver though my IMPACT was 1/8th....and now, they are looking on EBAY for a used one.

I can tell you, if you can find 1 with enigne/pipe for less then $300.......try it, you will love it........but if you want ppl to get back to 235mm, hardly.
Solara is offline   Reply With Quote