R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho v-one rrr
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 09:58 AM
Joe Chaplow
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by jeffreylin
Really? Dry with body and tires? One of mine has steel screws and I still have to add 10g to make legal weight.
yeah, the weight was with the body and tires. one thing i have changed is that i had the 3 racing rear aluminum bulk covers on it. i took them off and put the stock plastic on. so i am guessing my car should be around 1755 now. i didnt have a scale available to measure the difference. i was not aware that the WC edition pivot balls weighed more. i have to check that out, and might replace. but, i think i am comfortable with the car weighing 1755. that is with tires that are 62/60mm. probably, i will be runnin at 60/58 in my qualifiers, so that should bring me down to 1750... which is only 25mm above.
i have had the regular kit and now the world edition. for whatever reason the world edition seems so much nicer. i guess it might be the belts, it is very free flowing and very little resistance. even the plastics seem to fit a little better. maybe thats because i had one of the first rrr out there.