Thread: GS CL1 Buggy
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 11:54 PM
neutralizer
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jets
Mavic, Pullstart and others,

I really cant tell you guys more until I run my car this weekend. GS Taiwan guys have told me that this car is on par with the Kyoshos and Mugens. Thats why the CL1 is not cheap. Its going to retail for rm1899 (full options + a set of GRP tyres). This car is simple, light and efficient. Pivot balls are lighten, front rear centre braces designed to make car stiffer, very low CG and options are 7075 material.

Andy, Chee Yong and myself will really test this car max ASAP. I already prep my new NOVAROSSI buggy engine to go into this car.

Pullstart, you can ask Andy for his frank opinions about this car, he is a very Fast and Fussy driver. Thats why he is the best person to tell you how this car is after he has tested it. Playing buggies is different from on road and I think it is harder. SnS enjoys it a lot and so does old man but he'll say its dirty(excuses).

Andy and Chee Yong, better make time for this buggy at the tracks at least once a week man. I'll be buggying as much as I can also.
D answer is still dirty!!! Buggies r not difficult 2 drive then on-road, it's just different driving style oni!!!! All u need is just 2 practice if
u oledi have d basics of Rc!!!!!