R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - R/C magazines
Thread: R/C magazines
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 05:30 AM
VenomWorldOrder
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Sedanfahrer
I think Racing Lines it's one of the best RC magazines I've read!
wow some big props for racing lines in australia! personally i think racing lines covers more of the biginners stuff myself, but again, i only ever read it every now and then, and i might be wrong as i have seen some mtx3 coverage and some top end product coverage recently.

personally i also think racing lines kicks butt because the owner is always doing his best to push the hobby in oz, and always brings top drivers down under for races. (ie Hara and Surikarn).

regarding the comment someone made about awards being won, then a big advert i used to work in a magazine and this is quite common. the magazine would call up the ditributor and say, "hey dude you've won an award, by the way we are closing advert boking for this upcomming awards issue i'd like you to advertise as i think it would create great reach for your market and would be a excellent leveraging tool against the award...YADA YADA YADA" i used to take care of all this sort of crap in the mag i worked for.

the smarter person would suggest advertising in the upcomming issue and tie it in with a mutiple exposure campaign throughout the year also