R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RDLogics Mongoose
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 06:59 PM
JABRONI
Tech Regular

Default Jarrod

Sounds like a pretty weak review, seeing as how it has performed so well at so many races so far for it's introduction into the larger than ever 1/10th sedan race for buyers.

I for one is very pleased that someone like Rc Alan can put the Magazines to the test when it comes to actual testing.

As you stated !!!
Quote:
I am the author of that article. However, I didn't assemble the car. In fact, when I got it, I had to put my own radio gear in it, and then put the correct receiver mount (carbon graphite plate) in and put my KO receiver in it. I spent ALOT of time redoing things on the car to get it working right.

Have you never put a car together correctly !!!! The instructions are virtually perfect !!!!!! Figures !!!!!

As you stated !!!!
Quote:
The magazine radar'd the car with the RDL engine in it, I was not present for this part of it. RCD is in CT, I live in Florida .

What does that tell about a review !!!! Lame !!!!

Un professional and not all what a test should be or based upon !!!!!

Un!!!! credible and will never listen to you on the Starting Grid Conference or anywhere else !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Good driver as well (I smacked the wall at the end of the straightaway in Fort Myers HARD and broke a swivel finger for the steering, and also broke 5 spokes on the supplied tires (It was a HARD HIT!). ROFL !!!!!!!!

Jpilone get a real job other than testing RC Cars !!!!!!!!