R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ASIA REEDY RACE....HONG KONG
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 08:07 AM
Barry Baker
Tech Fanatic

OK...just got back from Banquet......

Today started off the same way yesterday ended for me.....broke 5 laps into first race.....boooooooooooo.....

second run....I was in 2nd behind Jilles...made afew bobbles but still was in second on the last lap when I hit the outside wall and broke a castor block but still managed to finish the lap so I finnally finished a run and I got 2nd...

Third run......got a good start with Masami leading I was in 2nd and stayed there the whole race.....finnally a race with no problems.....first 6 runs...all with problems and finnally one without...yeah

forth run.....was in the back row got a good start came out in 3rd worked my way to second on the 3rd lap then made a pass coming onto the straight and never looked back...wow a win...that was a surprise....I thought to myself with 30 seconds to go....something has to happen....lol

so enough with me....the race came down to the very last run...it was Hara,Masami,and Surikarn all with 5 wins and 1 second and they were all in the same heat...so whoever won would be the Champion...they all had their sahre at the front but it was Hara who crossed the line first(after some banging and stop and go's)....

so the final result was...1)Hara...2)Masami...3)Surikarn

I ended up finishing 11th after being 21st with only 3 rounds remaining...so I made a charge but it was too late.....

well its time to go home tomorrow....YES.....

I did my best to keep everyone informed and I hope you all enjoied it...take care,

Barry