R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo MR-4TC SD
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 06:08 AM
Mr. Shookie
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pro4Capece
Guess which one is mine...
By that picture it expains why you got so many rocks. Man that track looks like it needs a new patch coat....Should only cost like $350.00 to have an asphalt expert come and do that....That track looks nice but needs to be sealed better. I won't run my LCG unless the track has been completely swept/blown off. Those lexan covers; I am waitign till Steve gets those ones for the EVO IV in then I will make them fit the LCG...
Now that you have driven it you see what I was refering to when I said it handles like a belt with the rip of shaft...Great steering on the LCG...Just not really meant for parking lot or un managed tracks...
I will get my chance to prove the LCG is great on the 17th for the next round of the JBRL here in Southern Cali. I was fast with it last time I ran it so I will try it the way it is setup now and try a different setup with a spool and see what I prefer...What I really want to try is a oneway shaft and front diff combo... Well if and when Yokomo finally releases the shaft I can then. Hey Matt any word on this?
-Shookie <><
Also what is your setup.....I like to compare notes...
I have forgotten my setup since I haven't raced it in like three weeks....The KO Grand Prix was only 19T so No LCG just BD...Now I recommend everyone that lives anywhere near here to go next year...What a great race....Funnest time RC'ing ever.