R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ASIA REEDY RACE....HONG KONG
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2005, 01:08 PM
Hodapp
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Barry Baker
Lets just say that this is the worst luck day in racing I have ever had.....yes ever!

summary of my race day......

Round 1.....car loose off line slid alittle into first corner and got hit from side ...broke a ball cup....

round 2.....replaced ball cup came off the line great had the lead got hit comming on to the straight...tucked body in, got stuck on a pipe and drove the rest of the race with body tucked....

round 3.....got a great start...in the lead after 2 turns from 3rd row....comming having a great race with an Ex-World champ.....then I guess it was time for him to try using 8 tires to make the corner comming onto the straight..what happens to me is something I thought would not happen...ever...I was hit so hard that it moved my reciever and turned my car off...wow what a day so far...

Round 4.....went into first corner got hit from the side...popped that new ball cup off 5 seconds into the race......what can I say

It is hard to know that you have a car capable of being in the top 3(no problem)but when things like this happen you have to just let them go...which is pretty hard for me to do...but Im trying...there will always be tomorrow ...I hope...lol

My car is fast and handling quite well as I said in the post yesterday...

Right now I would have to say that Hara and Masami are gunna be 1-2...no disrespect to Surikarn( who does have the fastest lap)all 3 right now have 3 wins and 1 second(tie breaker going to Hara who has the faster run...only driver to go 26 laps(2 times))

fast laps are mid 11's ...Surikarn went 11.4....Masami and Hara 11.5 and I have done some 11.6's.....so I am not far off...just need some luck (good)tomorrow.....

well I hope this report has given some insight to everyone...will post later some answers to any questions people have,

Barry

Awesome race report Barry. Hopefully better luck on Sunday.

Maybe........less Golf and more RC practice!......