R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo MR-4 TC Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2001, 12:41 AM
johnbull
Tech Master

Hi guys. Greetings from Malta.

Simon K. I'm sure someone will publish a Murray Walker video. It will certainly be good value.

My mother in law recorded a BBC programme.....I think it was BBC....and yes my mum in law is not the proverbial dragon, called 40 years of GP racing. This was 10 years ago. It was a Murray Walker job and it was really great. I'm sure there will be a repeat.

Darkside, sorry to hear about your dismal coverage. We are actually very lucky here. We have a choice of 2 stations covering the GP, one an Italian station with an ex F1 driver....Cappelli commentating together with other intelligent and knowledgeable folk on the panel, the other a Maltese station with a commentary in Maltese. Since I talk both languages I switch between the two though I must admit I spend more time on the Italian....except for the interviews which I prefer to hear in English....on the Malta station. Bit complicated?

Your comments about Michael. You know I have a hunch he's got retirement buzzing through his mind. He could do a Mika if he wins in Japan.

Haven't touched the RC cars this week. Working on the racing car instead.

Hope to attend a big Drag racing meeting...as a spectator or helper, this coming weekend. Apparently the cream of European drag racing will be here for a race meeting Saturday and Sunday. We have two local guys who are well in the 5 second quarters. in fact one of them won the last round of the Euro championship and finished 2nd in the championship, so as you can imagine drag racing is pretty hot out here.

I'm not really into it much but I'll go to this meeting.

regards

Joe from sunny Malta.