R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS
Thread: Team Losi JRXS
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 07:51 AM
Intelligentsia
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Timmy_G
Hi All.
I'll put pressure on the centre of the back of the car (yes it's a flat surface), and the front right wheel will raise slightly, almost off the ground. The left front wheel wont raise what so ever. I've checked the shock shaft length whilst the shaft's have the shock ends on them. All appears to be fine there. I've re-adjusted droop and ride height with no such luck yet to fix my problem. The chassis is flat as a tack and doesn't change whether the top deck is on or off.

As a result, the car will hook severely when turning left because when weight is on the outside front wheel, the inside left raises badly. The car pulls heavily to the right on a hard launch too. I think I've just about ruled out everything I can do.

Can anyone help?

Thanks, Tim
I had the exact same problem! Every single one of the problems that you described.

My car was launching to the right also. I also seemed to have a tweak in the car. To resolve these issues I loosened the rear diff, adjusted my shocks so that they were all the exact same length (used a caliper), I then set up the car again via the droop screws and shock collars. After eyeballing everything to ensure that all wheels were coming off of the ground at the same time without changing my ride height, I set the car on a tweak station and now all is well.

BTW, you may also want to make sure that your suspension is not binding. If the pins connected to the arm are too tight you may have some issues especially if you are using a soft spring up front.

Hope this helps! Good luck!