R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho VoneR Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2002, 10:09 PM
AMGRacer
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: V-1-R Setup comments...

Originally posted by patelladragger

absolutely. I may have a bug up my hiney but all I was trying to say was don't be afraid to try whatever works. AMG you have done a little backtracking off your earlier contention that 35's are for use only when desperate and that if you have to use 35's your can't tune your suspension otherwise.

This isn't a setup war cause if you look at it we both at some point advised rclover to use harder tires - I just didn't agree with going so far as to say never use a certain shore. If Ralph Burch uses 35's, and I've seen some blistering short races run on them with my own eyes and AMG tells me never to use them because they're too "squirmy" - hmmm......

Manticore did you already have that post saved? I've been trying to log on to Starting Grid since yesterday and can't get on.
You express yourself by attacking others and using liberal sarcasm in your posts, also putting words into others mouths. I have done no backtracking you are the only one that claims I said NEVER to use under 40, I said TRY and use over 40 for the reasons that I explained. I have used 37 myself before a few times, and also the kit 36 and 35 shore and they make the V1R less stable. If you disagree fine, but really there is no need to add all your sarcastic rubbish to your posts. Ralph Burch was talking about a a 1/8th SERPENT BTW. They usually use much lower shore tires for various reasons.