R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS
Thread: Team Losi JRXS
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 09:55 PM
RBLove
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Joneser
Yes Rob....I am experimenting with one. A couple Saturdays ago when we were at the track, I ran the Xray and it was awesome....turned in a run that has only been beaten by Goetz, Jimmy and Chicky. I backed that run with a run that was about a second slower....put the car away...took it back out on Tuesday with no changes and I was 6 seconds slower for the night. The traction was still high but something changed. The xray always feels good and it took me 4 heats to figure out what it might be doing. Without a sponsored Xray guy around we are left to figure things out on our own which there is nothing wrong with but we just have not been able to do it. I have driven the xray for 3 years because its easy to drive....Now that I am better, I am confident I can wheel something else around and go faster. Put toghether the Losi and it was fairly good. by the main, the car was absolutely awesome but I had a motor problem and I was less than quick. I am looking forward to the next few weeks with the car.
Cool deal Eric. I think you will like the car. Doesn't hurt that Chicky is up there just laying it down. He is very good with set up.

Eli and I have been at it every weekend trying different things, but traction is pretty low. I will be coming up to The Gate quite often when Sunday racing starts. Hopefully Ray Darroch will be coming over quite a bit and Blackstock comes out of the wood works. We will have an awesome modified class.

Good luck with the car and if there is anything I can do for you let me know bro.