R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS
Thread: Team Losi JRXS
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 02:00 PM
Keith Billanti
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Antonio Sabato
I heard the same from a reliable source. Kinda like how all the team guys use the XX4 instead of the XXX-4?
Before I had my car I was sorta lurking here for a while.. I followed its success (or lack of depending on how you look at it) the whole time. It was DIALED at Cleveland... had a SO-SO showing at the worlds.. and then fell short at LRP and Reedy. I was very skeptical about getting the car but I did, and quite frankly I think its a pretty good car. I have have had 100% sucess with it in the 3 weeks I have owned it.

Im SURE the TL guys are working on mods for it maybe some more radical than others.. but to ditch the whole design, i doubt it at this point.

It kinda makes you wonder if its the car, or the US drivers..... I mean, the other US car "aint" doin all that well in US drivers hands either.

The XXX4/ XX4 issue,, I could have told you the XX4 was a better car when the first pics of the XXX4 came out... ... XX4 is dialed and I only wish 4wd offroad was more popular... i would love to run some 4wd offroad... been years.