R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho V-ONE S III
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 02:12 AM
KYOSHORACER
Tech Adept

Wink

I do! I have had a Kyosho V-One-S III for about a month and a half now and think that its the best car around. It handles great with the front Blade type Sway Bar and the rear sway bar. The car was so easy to tune to the track and basically one set-up works for most tracks (havent had to change it yet).

The parts that are left over are;
Transponder holder: Slides over the two front body posts and when you race you put the transponder (Times your laps) up through the middle hole.

Servo saver: this is a spare for the one that goes in the car originally. You can choose froma nine or ten. I put the Nine in straight away as you get more steering throw from doing this. The ten is for less.

For the rest of the parts you dont use. Some are from the FW's.

For the engine heatsink going purple that is completely fine. Mine do the exact same thing. They made it do this to show you when the engine gets up to operating temperature. So when you see the engine heatsink go purple you know you can start tuning.

For running in i idled 4 tanks of Cool Power 20% through it. I have tried the flat out one aswell but i found that the idled motor was alot faster.

If you need engine parts i buy mine from www.rcsquare.com they are great there and have cheap prices.

If you guys want to know any tricks or pics or anything else just yell out. I am happy to help people out with these sorts of things.

BS