R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Cleaning our cars
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2005, 10:49 PM
NitroNubee
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

That's the crazy part, A-I. It was a brand new clip! This time I made double sure it was seated. I tested it out and so far so good. Tonight, I took out the MT12 and re-installed the RB that I originally had in there (the MTX-3). I'll test it on Sunday, if I get time out from being spoiled on Father's Day (yah, right!) I should be happy to get to go golfing at the county club! (I am )

Right now, the problem still lies with the MTX-2. Without you being here, the best way to describe it is, it just does not free-roll very well. The engine is out of it, the brake is off and something just does not "feel" right. I have yet to tear it down. It could be bearings, it could be the transmission, I am not sure. Anyone have any suggestions? Please bear with me, this is only my second season in nitro.

I think what tiger meant was, there is different Simple Green products out there (yellow, I think). But tiger, what we have been using is the plain green stuff. It works great! Funny, I haven't had a running car lately to clean! Soon, oh yes, soon!

Thanks again for the advice/tips everyone!