R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HPI R40 Nitro Car Forum
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 08:59 AM
HarKonnenD
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Lightbulb Lola bodies...possibly for 10th onroad?

Originally Posted by onnetz
a great motor with a lousy tune is no match for a good motor with a great tune.

^^The point I was trying to make R40LV ^^. It's very fashionable yes, but RB did their work on this. I have an older generation Rody infact it's the first Rody, but it still keeps up with the ROAR and EFRA legal versions which just rev quicker. I still prefer mine since it's more reliable than my friends ROAR version.

Klander,Regg,NSX,Onnetz,AI,Jag-I found out those bodies my friend gave me are either for 10th pans...or the 10th nitro onroad!!! I measured the front and it came out to 235mm wide. The rear is even wider. My R40 looks kinda funny with the big body on. The only way to fix it, is to try that Wolf pack upgrade which allows me to run those big tires upfront and I'll try a way to get the fat rear tires in the back. Widening the pivot balls out a tiny bit more may be needed so I'll probably try to find longer ones. Since I'm still looking for a real car the R40 will lay low while I try to get rid of the other cars. I forgot to mention to you all I'll be going to camp for 7 weeks so I'll be away for quite a while. Gonna turn of the subs for the forums so my inbox doesn't get crowded. Before I go the 8th needs to be run and R40 cleaned and stored.

Last edited by HarKonnenD; 06-13-2005 at 09:20 AM.