R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - best price for GP 3300s?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 12:35 AM
Tucker
Tech Initiate

It is amazing the mind set people get over a sticker that says something will do what ever as in batterys. I can make you a battery sticker that will say what ever you want it to say like 1.20, 1.19,1.18, does this sticker mean anything NO! for all of you that think the MaxAmp batterys are no good just because they don't have stickers then please go ahead and spend 50 to 80 plus dollars for your batterys with stickers. MaxAmps makes no claims other then they are voltage matched at 1.18 and they are. I match my own batterys and have yet to find one of their cells that will not deliver as advertized. Your high dollar matched batterys with their pretty stickers if matched by a reputable company will deliver as stated when new but after 5 to 6 charge cycles your stickers no longer mean anything as your batterys have changed and are no longer matched, close but not quite the same. I personally would rather buy three packs for 90 bucks then two for a 100 to 160 bucks,but then maybe you guys have money to waste! I do too but I choose to waste it on other things.