R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Pit Equipment
Thread: Pit Equipment
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 11:52 PM
VenomWorldOrder
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Coxy
Level Set-up board.

Ok just drill holes in each corner of your set-up board. Then you buy these little holders that you hammer into the underside of the board, these holder have prongs in them so it hammers in just like a nail. Should take you about 30 seconds to do this whole process. The little feet screw into a holder. Then each time you set-up, put a little level on the board and just twist the feet until you achieve a level set-up board both across (most important for tweak) and front the back.

Also I don’t know if you can see it but I rebated a small section out on the top left of the board to put part and screws in. I lined it will black felt so I can pick these little parts up easy. As well as that I stuck on a set-up gauge sticker from Hudy on it and I have a very cool and useful set-up board. Throw some stickers on it and sweet. Also the actually board is the same stuff as a old kitchen cabinet door..Perfect and cheap.

Charger stand also home made. Just bend a sheet of Perspex or poly-carb with a little help from some heat. Sure does make looking at your charger a hell of a lot easier.

Coxy.

PS. Barry White, now who have you meet from Australia in the past 7 months. Drives a F201 and raced at Japan Worlds.

coxy where abouts in oz did you get those table legs. i've been trying to find some but couldn't. searched all over bunnings.