R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - XXX for sale with a TON of spare parts
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 08:55 AM
jg727211
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default XXX for sale with a TON of spare parts

SOLD to Bob

XXX buggy with MANY NEW spare parts & Misc, not everything is pictured. I didn't get out a calculator but my guess is there's @$150 -> $200 in just NEW spare parts. I'll add them up if you want.
Threaded shocks, Titanium turnbuckles, blue Trinity shock bushings & front hinge pin brace. Basically all the normal Kinwald Edition stuff EXCEPT for the Graphite chassis, i hate graphite and traded it for plastic. The new-in-bag chassis is also plastic.
One CVD is slightly bent and i mean slightly, otherwise just the normal scratches.

I'm selling it because i switched to the B4 after trying a BK2. I kept the XXX in case i didn't like the B4.
The XXX (in my opinion) is MUCH easier to set-up (and drive) than the BK2.
One setup works on just about every track with the XXX, the BK2 was a fight (for me anyway).

What you get is in the below pics, not pictured is hundreds of screws and other "stuff" that i need to round up from my basement. I believe i have a new painted uncut body i just can't seem to locate it in my RC dungeon yet. Also @20 pairs of front tires in many compounds/types/foams.

$145 shipped for the buggy & parts & tires.

If you need a Mod Motor & a servo with it, let me know and i will include them for an extra $25. I know you think for $25, it's probably junk but i promise you it's not. It will be a Trinity D5 or D6 or P-94(up to you) with your choice of fast or blistering fast. The servo is a Hitec that i used for 1 season on my gas truck for the throttle/brake (HS-525BB).

PIC-1
PIC-2
PIC-3
PIC-4
PIC-5
PIC-6
PIC-7
PIC-8
PIC-9
PIC-10
PIC-11
PIC-12
PIC-13

Last edited by jg727211; 06-17-2005 at 11:28 PM.