R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho v-one rrr
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 06:51 AM
NiMo
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Dynamite
hey guys i'm having an absolute * of a time trying to get the front solid into the car... origionally i didnt put it in because i found the belt too tight and binded up the front of the car so i stuck with the oneway...

now i can get the solid to go in albeit really really tight that it pushes the front bulkheads out a little... but i can get it in there, i found turning the right bearing housing around made it go as easy as the oneway drops in - hoping the housing wont come off when i go to try it...

at least i can get the dang thing in now...

the problems i have now is the ackerman hits the outer rim where the ballcups for steering arms attach, actually hits the ballcup. also the front right cvd sits into the solid perfect but the left cvd sits right at the end and falls out... so i thought what the... stuck the oneway back in... sits in the same distance both sides...

so although i am hanging out to try a solid in the front! i just cant seem to make it work in getting it to go in functionally!!! ARRGH!!

has anybody else had these problems? or found some solutions? (i got the recomended front drives too so they cant be too small)
This has been discussed in great detail on earlier pages, and you have numerous options.
I had no problem in fitting the diff housing, and I used the #11 ackerman.