R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/18th scale trucks
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 09:03 PM
spitfireo33
Tech Initiate

NO MINIZILLA bad truck in my opinion, i run 2 rc18t's both have a brushless mamba 6800 and 2 cell lipo's and fully modded with cages and aluminum and titanium, great trucks... the mini-t is a hastle because it breaks continually and the mini xilla looks like junk. the mini quake is a good truck but it is heavy and slower than the rc18t and mini t, the itsy bitsy spider is not a good truck either. the rc18t or rc18tm is the way to go in my opinion. also, if you are considering to modify to a brushless, the rc18t is 4wd and is controllable at high speeds, the mini t with brushless flips cause it is 2wd and not controllable at high speeds, the mini quake is heavy and will over heat a brushless unless it has a great heat sink and the itsy bitsy spider looks like it will fall apart going that fast. the kyosho half 8 is also a very heavy truck and is extremely slow stock but looks like it will move with a mamba in it. do not get the minizilla, it is too top heavy and is two rigid and not good. i would get the rc18t, it is fast and capable while stock and can be modded very easily and is very durable.
go t www.one18th.com for more information about 1/18th offroad and onroad cars and trucks. it is a very good site.