R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Corally RDX Touring Car
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 09:36 PM
Jeff Brown
Tech Master

Originally Posted by gibbous
Easier to pack and ship that way too, I imagine. You don't have parts jiggling around and you don't have to worry about another parts bag.

An FAQ section pertaining to this kit in the site would be useful. The thrust bearing is something that I could only find out by reading through all the posts here from the beginning, which is what I did. Luckily, things are plenty slow at work right now!

I just finished installing the arms on the bulkheads but I'm short two set screws. I know it seems trivial, but I actually don't have the right size set screws in my pit box, so I need to contact Corally.

I did finish sealing the chassis though, and I sealed all the CF parts, just because I like doing it. Does anyone else have the urge to seal the counter sunk screw holes? I look in them and just see all the layers just waiting to fray. I know they probably won't but I'm just curious if anyone has managed to do this without offsetting the screws too much.
I have never sealed any piece of graphite and it all holds up nicely. Which set screws? There are only 4 included for the suspension arms, 2 for the front and 2 for the rear. Anything else is optional that you have to install on your own.

Jeff