R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2005 V5 slide pics...lots of em
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 07:46 AM
dremelboy
Tech Adept

hey there suntok2

if you have one of the 2003 kits, do you have a way of posting any pictures of it so i can let you what you will need.

essentially the 2005 v5 has new bulkheads for the front, new front top arms, front top arm hingepins, caster clips from a mugen mrx4, servo saver assembly pieces, i.e., the tube, spring preload adjuster, servo pipe, 6x10 unflanged bearings for servo saver tube, front bodymount, new chassis and radiotray, steering servo mount holder pieces, these are from the mugen mrx4 also so you might find these locally and save yourself some money.

the fuel tank that this kit uses is from a serpent 950r, dont know if it will come with this, but we are looking for possible alternatives to that in case of availibility problems with getting serpent fuel tanks.

the newer cars have the new rear downstops and new rear swaybar so if your kit does not have this you will benefit from having it. the car has significantly more rear grip with the newer swaybar setup than the older one that attached to the 2 lower rear arms from the backside

stay posted i will have more pics uploaded tonight, there are a few other pieces of intrest that i will post on here tonight as well

kevin