R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Jon Sterling VS. George Cherry - Loser is off RCTECH for 2months!
Old 06-01-2005, 05:57 AM
Turtlemaster
Tech Elite

ok tim let me get one last one in here then you can lock it i guess.

its been said many times before and its being proved right here before our eyes. george has a serious lack of attention in his life and comes here for that, and any attention that he can get good or bad is still attention. like jon said, just check out some of the other threads. heck, dawn at roar give him his own "things i don't like" thread.

it took george like three days to get over the "oh crap" factor of the thought of racing jon head to head before he posted a responce. it was,-what i thought at the time,- a sinsere and honest post, probably one of his best. but then he goes, straight to the 4 seasons thread and starts the smack talk over there. and now is back here with excuses and even more smack talk. its all about the attention. he didn't mean a word of that other post.

so heres the new deal, until george accepts the offer of a head to head race, everyone is to ignore him, when the attention level gets so low and stays low, his craving for attention will overpower the part of his brain that used good judgement in not going head to head with jon.