R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Any one know any tarck near Indiana, PA 15701
Old 05-30-2005, 02:47 PM
Mike@StlCity
Tech Regular

Post Local Tracks in Pgh

The closest track to you is Bradenville/Latrobe PA . I do not think they have the outdoor off-road track open, but Friday evenings they have indoor carpet racing - they race anything you have.

Next would be Sarver, PA - McCullough’s Off Road . They race on Saturdays. They have both indoor and outdoor off-road so they run rain or shine. I believe they run 3 qualifiers and 1 main.

Next would be Steel City Hobbies in Pittsburgh . Located just south of Pgh in Bridgeville Great Southern Shopping Center. This is indoor-carpet and racing is every Saturday at Noon. They have the only system where you can use personal transponders by AMBrc and have the only dedicated RC shop on-site. SCH is also working on an off-road track just a few miles from the store... (Closer to pgh)

Last, I believe HobbyTown has a small off-road track as well. I do not know any details about that one.
For more information, www.steelcityhobbies.com has information on all of these tracks. SCH is also making a "Yellow Pages" for local R/C so keep posted for updates in the future.
Have fun!
Mike