R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS
Thread: Team Losi JRXS
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 09:32 AM
Darkseid
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

cannon- Dude, why even bother trying to defend yourself here. As I said to you earlier, no one here has the right to tell you that your experience with the car wasn't as bad as you discribed it. They also don't have the right to tell YOU how upset YOU should be that something YOU spent YOUR money on wasn't correct. They don't have the right.....but they will anyway!

Look, no matter how many tweak complaints, missing parts issues, off toe-in issues, or in my case, battery issues that get discribed here, most....not all....but most......people here aren't going to hear it. All they hear is "go Losi go". These days on the message boards, if you have a complaint about something...anything...its bashing. You really weren't missing a part, your tweak really wasn't off, your toe really wasn't screwed up, to most of these 'experts', your just someone looking to cause trouble.

So why even bother, theres a lot of great kits out there. But from what I have seen, even though I stuck with my JRX-S (through my early complaints) long enough to realize that I love the handling of this car, I still don't see anything thats going to send all the other cars running home to mama...

RDX...FK05...Yok BD...Mi2...theres so many good choices out there. So try picking one of those up and see how you like them, cause trust me, trying to get people here to listen to legitimate complaints, is like trying to pull teeth. And ultimately, it isn't worth your efforts.

Good luck...and good racing with which ever car you decide to go with.

Last edited by Darkseid; 05-30-2005 at 09:43 AM.