R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New to R/c and Jato owner
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2005, 05:31 PM
edgardomc
Tech Rookie

Default New to R/c and Jato owner

I'm very happy with this machine!
I've never owned an R/C but a long time ago 2 cuisin had them from christmas and their were electric bugys I liked them so much but my parents couldn't afford to buy me one, it have been 14 years since then and now I live by my self and I had bought this traxxas jato, I just looked the video at the traxxas home page and love it and order it every thing in just an hour of surfering the web, I live in mexico so I had to wait like a week to get it so I start reading about r/c and the jato. by the time I get the jato I was very espectating, I recived the box at 5pm and I finished with the "break in" at 3am of the morning! I was really amazed! there was a lot of diference since that christmas! some neightboors were looking impresed at the jato at 2am of the morning! they said they heard the noise... what is that noise veeee veeee veeee veeee so they come out side and saw that little thing running the street very fast, is that thing running on gasoline? they ask, yes... how fast can it go? 55 60 miles I said, -what! every time I play with my jato theres alway a crawd when I finish. the jato is awsome it's really fast I just ordered a set of paddle tires, I'm going to take to the dunes And I come back with a video and pics.