R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen MTC2
Thread: Mugen MTC2
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 10:52 AM
Mig89
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Quante
Hi Matt,
I could, does cost some work with the text and all but I can draw it in CAD without a problem but as the others already state, I'm afraid it'll be difficult to print it with a decent accuracy using FDM.
I'm also wondering if you can really tune the droop screws to get a 0,2mm increment and really see that its set correctly.

What I mean is, eg when doing it as most do it below the wishbone, visibility is bad, its never gonna be flat to flat, there's always some play in the arm balls.
Maybe some of the others can shed a light on this, can you really solidly set the droop to within 0,2mm using the droop screws?
yes I can. every full turn is .5mm of change. I know I can accurately gauge 1/4 turns which gives a resolution of .125mm. I can some what accurately get 1/8 turn if I really took my time. But general, all these gauges we use are only to establish a reference point. All long as you can repeat the measurement every time, it doesn't matter what number is being displayed as long as you can repeat the measurement. It will workout all in the end once you find the window that works for you.