R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - VBC Racing Lightning 10x235 Pan Car
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 10:58 AM
Johnny Wishbone
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Schs2013
For those looking for vbc parts. Their website is back online.
for how long the site will be up i have no idea.
Originally Posted by lbsnoopy
just place an order , for the parts I couldn’t find .
Originally Posted by Johnny Wishbone
The site although will process your order is 100% dead, you wont get your parts and there will be no communication. You will have to file a report with paypal and get your money back. Paypal has not been able to communicate with the owner. Your order will probably sit in the processing state forever.

PLEASE don't get more people caught up in this dead site. Had to do the whole paypal thing a couple months ago.
Originally Posted by Johnny Wishbone
All good, just dont want others going down the same rabbit hole only to have to go thru a bunch of time and effort to get their money back.
So after some digging around I had a conversation with someone who (and I say this loosely) may be trying to get VBC back up and going. The conversation was not very good with the translator, but I think that was the gist of the conversation. I think he was trying to say that he liked the original web site for the information that it had on it and the layout.
I personally don't get a warm and fuzzy feeling about this yet, so all I can say is "buyer beware" hopefully you'll get whatever items you order.