R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 22 5.0
Thread: TLR 22 5.0
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 04:35 AM
River19
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

First race last night......been a LONG time since I was on a track with others, or just on the track period really......lol

TLR did well, just driver issues as it takes me a minute or so into the race to get into the groove and up to pace and by that time I am fighting for mid pack. But I am just trying to make it through each race intact and trying to be as smooth as possible. Last lap of one of my heatsI kissed the wall hard off jump and while I didn't break an A-Arm this time I broke the head off the swing arm retaining pin (TLR234098)...the pin is still intact and I raced the Main fine but new pins on the way......

Small local racing (which is a great place for me to start) had 3 TLRs and a couple AEs......one was a B7 that was INSANELY fast to the point we were wondering it it was a 13.5 not 17.5......

I may head to another larger track tomorrow for indoor clay Novice class tomorrow to go get my ass handed to me. I mounted an Electron/Positron combo but have never run on dirt/clay so who knows......