R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho v-one rrr
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2005, 12:15 PM
Joe Chaplow
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by kidDynomite
Don't get me wrong, not all 3Racing parts are bad. But from my experience, some high-stress areas on the cars would rather call for stock or factory option parts. I use ti pillow balls in the back of all my Kyoshos, but stock pb in front. I try not to use third party alum. parts because they just add weight. After going through a bling-bling faze 3 yrs ago, I now just spend my money on spares, motors, fuel and tires. If you want any alumium upgrades, get the front swaybar holders (they keep better droop settings). Kyosho optional brake pads, Skyline rear shock tower and pipe support are some other "worthy" hop-ups.
does kyosho make the sway bar holders?....... another thing about 3racing stuff is that they never fit exactly the same as factory stuff does... i think this is because they do not have access to kyosho CAD designs. i do not know for sure, but they probably take the original and make the CAD from that... and this is probably why there is tiny discrpencies. this is just my theory on this and i may be completely wrong.