R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Shenzhen Surpass Tech Co. Ltd
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2023, 12:14 AM
woofenstein
Tech Apprentice

Just got the V6 21.5t in the mail and put in on the analyzer. I can tell (or at least hope) this thing is gonna be smokin' fast, the magnets and rotor feel incredibly strong and when I turn up the analyzer the first notch you can feel it "kick" in the cradle with torque. As I notch up the analyzer throttle through the bottom stages it appears to have decent low end acceleration. I shimmed it to get the sensor variance closer, from the factory they were off considerably but I was able to get it to 1-2 degrees of variance between each and no more than 3-4 across the all. Not bad.

Have a track practice day on Wednesday so I'll report back on how it performs, I'm excited! I geared a little bit lower to try and take advantage of the torque that I think it has, the gearing at my track tends to hover around 3.5 FDR and I geared down to 3.34 to see if I can get away with an extra 2 pinion teeth Running 88/50 right now and bringing the pinion collection with me to get it dialed in.

So far I can tell that this thing is at least solid and potentially a game changer for me. I know the analyzer can't really predict on track performance but it looks promising so far.

Wednesday will be for testing and gearing adjustments to see what works, LFG!