R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Mini-Z Series
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2023, 01:22 PM
abailey21
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BoxxerBoyDrew
Thanks for all the help and info on the soldering irons! For right now I've ordered the cheep iron EMU suggested, and I'll order a better one after tax returns come in.
As for electronics for the PN2.5 build, I'm trying to fight the urge just to put in a RTR board! BUT if I can hold off till next month(spent my fun money this month) I will be putting in a EVO Board(need to order), NB4 receiver (already have), and I'll get a PN70T and a brushless motor probably a 3500k since I only run the Mini96 Challenge. I have brass and delrin servo gears, and everything for a plastic MR03 front end, but i really dislike all the slop that it has, so if I can swing it I'll put on a PN Double A Arm aluminum front end!
Again THANKS for all the help, Take Care and stay COOL!
Drew
If you haven't installed the servo gears or have some downtime to rip into it again you should shim the stock servo saver. I bought every option for the stock front end and still had loads of slop. shimmed the saver and slop was gone. I have a PN servo saver but it was locked up out of the bag so I had to use my stock one.