R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 08-20-2023, 08:24 AM
DirkW
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gwhiz
With all due respect, I don't think the other guy deserves all that.
Huh? All that? Most of it isn't even directly aimed at him at all. And the few points that were, I do believe he does deserve them. To be clear: I'm not blaming him for the existence of all these memes or the growing attitude in modern society behind them. Nor for the existence or the attitude of some (a growing number, IMO) people on rctech who behave like I mentioned. What I do blame him for is, instead of sharing the even better information he had readily available about the recommended book (while I simply trusted in the fact the two mentioned world class RC racers were indeed the authors, and hence only corrected their names), he decided to only make fun of that attempt of mine to improve on the original information, while withholding the true information he already had. Use-/Helpfulness of that post: 0%. I was at least trying to help (again, trusting in the authorship of Jan and David, which was wrong), while he did not. Instead he felt the need for making fun of people who actually did. Some people may be fine with that kind of behavior, but I am not.