R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Motor Coolers
Thread: Motor Coolers
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 07:25 PM
micros_rock
Tech Master

Default Motor Coolers

I have finished testing and "developing" these motor coolers I have been working on them and am going to start selling some of them. The motor cooler is a very effective way to essentially "freeze" your motor before a race. Everyone knows that heat is the worst thing for a motor, and using the cooler helps keep your motor running cooler, which means more power and efficiency. The cooler doesn't just cool the can, it freezes through the entire motor, so the endbell and armature are just as cold.
*Just a note, this isn't some miracle product, and I'm not going to try and play it off as that. But this is a very helpful device to get a little bit more power and life out of you motors. And every racer knows that every little bit counts

I know there are a few of these sort of things out there, so I am going to start offering them at $50 a piece. If you are interested, let me know what car you are running, because I have versions that either go from the underside of the chassis, or can clamp onto a motor (from the top)

Oh, pics are coming