R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS
Thread: Team Losi JRXS
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 10:20 AM
W.E.D.Jim
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Darkseid, the smallest sway bars will work, but you need to run the set screw all the way and then back out before trying to install in on the bar end. The threads are cut, but the threads are a little rough in the end of the hole, so a pre-threading is needed to avoid tweaking the bar.

I got some good set up time on the car this past weekend. Alot of rear traction had to come out of the car to drop the lap times. The kit set up is super easy to drive around, like a caddy, but I was more worried about the F1 style handling instead, LOL.

I raised the rear inner camber ballstud to #2?(top middle hole), layed the rear shocks in one hole(from kit set up) to #2, went to 15 lb spring in back, added .050 shims under front arm mounts to raise the front roll center and went up to the third sway bar in back, along with second up front(thin to thick). I ran a VERY tight front diff, with a center spool. Everything else was stock set up.
Now I just need the spool stuff and some more testing time........Car was excellent and feels like it will continue to get better!.....Jim