R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 04-19-2023, 04:28 PM
MonkeyCmonkeyDo
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Which front springs?

Hello all
I'm hoping to run my f103 this coming weekend if weather permits and I would like to know which front springs u all recommend?
I'll be running soft front and rear team powers rubbers.
I think one surface will be smooth paved black top or asphalt and the other will be griddy school yard concrete like at a high school courtyard...if they still have those? Lol.

Anyway weather here is cold and wet. Im gonna say a max of 60deg F during track time. Why I went with soft/softs.

I have the tamiya front spring selection kit....but no idea what color cordinates with what stiffness or hardness. Lol.
think there's gold, silver, and black springs in the set. I'll do some research but rn I'm just gonna run the springs that came in the car.
Running a 21.5 reedy. reedy blinky esc g2. 6100mah zippy drag pack batt. Stock slip and 25t pin. Think the slip is like a 78t... idk I can't remember rn. Lol.
ty all for any advice and or suggestions. I don't wanna bounce but I don't wanna be stiff as a board either. Lol.
-d