R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RCCA reader's choice awards, the ballots are in
Old 05-17-2005, 11:34 AM
RCevolution
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by k_bojar
Either way...whether is accurate counting or a bunch of crap, I loved the way Peter glanced over Rick's comment....

Maybe you should post the results somewhere, Peter...Becuase a) it will stop your mag getting the bad internet press it gets every year at this time; b) would be nice to see how many people voted for brand X; and c) it would end this discussion once and for all

Now if the results are tainted by in-house personnel, than that's a completely different story...

Yea, its a reader's poll and reader are easily pursuaded into believing something is the best becuase its purdy...but I find it hard to believe some of your results....Going on your theory of reader's, not racers, vote - then how did O'Donnell fuel make the top 3?? most bashers wouldn't know 1 from from another unless they see it in a shop all the time...and O'Donnell fuel is more commonly associated with Racing, not bashing....

hmmmmm
I am pretty sure no matter what he says, it wouldn't matter. Somebody would just find something to shoot holes in....just like you did with the O'Donnell fuel.