R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RCCA reader's choice awards, the ballots are in
Old 05-17-2005, 10:24 AM
dawgmeat
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by elcid4300
Here we go again, time to bust the magazine's balls , huh?

1. Do you know for a fact that most TC4 owners sold their TC4's? Maybe the true racer's have, but don't forget that MANY other people buy these cars and never see a track!!

2. When I ran a hobby shop I used to sell a TON of the Nitro TC3 RTRs, I honestly can't remeber anyone even asking me for a Mugen.

3. Where does it say the Trinity is the leading distibutor for GP3300's? It just says they were voted the most popular!

4. Again, even if the Cobalt wasn't out...it just says that it was voted as being the MOST POPULAR.

5. Realize that this is a POPULARITY contest and just because someone voted for something does not mean that they have the product!!! Hell, how many times has someone voted for a President of the United States because they like his name?
In the three states that I lived in Fla. Va. and Ct the TC3 nitro and TC4 are the minority of the field and RTR and kit are 2 different things. Yes it is the people choice awards but it sends a wrong message when a motor is not even out yet and wins. Do you even sell the Cobalt hobby store owner?