R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - XPRESS Execute XQ2S
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 05:48 PM
guido92
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by timberline97
my .02

i have both. The xq10 and xq2s. I run the xq10 in vta and xq2s in usgt. I thought the exact same thing. When I put the xq2s and all the upgraded parts I thought I wanted, the difference wasn’t much. So the I bought the xq10 first. So, when I bought the xq2s, I thought I will run it like it is and see what I need. So far, I have put x-square djc axles, front out drive cups, and steering rack in it and I upgraded to the aluminum servo mount and springs, and aluminum hinge pin holders. I bought some aluminum hexes, 6, & 7 mm, for both cars and so now the xq2s has aluminum hexes. If money is no object, yeah. Xq10r all day. (You might check that out). But if I had to do it all over again, xq2s for both cars….

ps. The one thing I like about the xq2s over the xq10 is the c hubs. My xq2s came with v2 hubs so it has the flanged king pin collar…

is there anyway you can post part numbers for all the upgrade parts you put in the XQ2S? and was it all direct fit or did you have to modify anything? thanks for the help.