R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BMI Racing Discussions
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2005, 09:57 PM
jaysimpson
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by protc3
that is awesome jay.you now have officially been the first guy to run my chassis.even before me PUNK!!!

im running mine tommorow.im doing touring and 1/12th.woof,this is gonna be tough
i got my fk05 set up with the multi diff set as a spool.i wanna try that and the locked oneway.i will be trying a bunch of different set ups.

i will be including alot of parts with the kit and will be testing my new shock towers tommorow also.i am working on a motor guard still but will have it finished shortly.i will also be making ackerman extensions that i would like to include in the kit.i will keep you guys posted.

all of my kits now will fit 3300's,3600's,and 3700 cells.i have figured a battery placement that fits them all really good.i have been changing over on all existing kits and all new release kits will fit them too.
LOL.... You will love it dude, I wanted to try my spool setup but ended up staying with the diff, because of the time issue. I feel that the spool with some setup changes to go along with it will be the ticket here. I let several guys here try it out and they were all very impressed. The only thing that some said they would like to see is a small hole on the front and rear to allow access to adjust your diffs with the body on. I will call you Monday...