R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mayako
Thread: Mayako
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 09:15 PM
Mickey_B
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

In others news I saw Beach rc is no longer the American distributor for Mayako. This made me really happy to see and now makes me want to buy the car.

Not that I don’t like Beach Rc, it’s because I really hate them. In case you care, who most will not. I put an order for over $200.00 in Procircuit tires on a Wednesday evening. Friday evening roles around and they still did not ship. So started thinking that’s odd they usually ship quick. Monday I get call asking if I want a refund on the tires or different compound because they sold them out the trailer at Fall Brawl. So I say no biggie just send what you have in stock. Then I start thinking 🤔 this is some BS. So I call them and say just cancel the order, to which they said okay will do. Either way these companies gotta step up their game with Amazon. People hate on Jeff Bezos, but he always gets my stuff delivered in a day or two. None of this we ran out of stock cause we can’t manage our inventory correctly.

I also returned any and everything I had previously purchased that was still new in the package so they would have it for the trailer.

Last edited by Mickey_B; 01-07-2022 at 10:08 PM.