R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2002, 01:31 AM
darnold
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

AE Racer- Not sure what you mean by "switchblade doesn't want to straighten out". If you mean that going down the straight away the car doesn't run straight then I would check your wheel alignment (toe).

You probably already know all of this but I will post it for review just in cases.

Set the wheels so that they are straight when the servo is dead center.

Then I would make sure the steering trim is set to center for equal steering left to right.

With all of this done if the servo is not dead center when the system is on then you need to pull of the servo saver from the servo and put it back on as close to center as possible.

Then if you have sub trim on your radio I would use that to get the servo to be centered from there.

Also your front tires need to be pretty close to the same size and the rears to for that matter. A slipping diff can cause the car to pull when you get on the power but so to can low grip. Also check your tweak like the instruction tell you before every run just to make sure because that could cause symptoms of what you may be describing.

If you mean something else we will need more info in order for someone to help you out so let us know.