R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT10 - rebirth Florida edition
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 12:56 PM
BullFrog
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

To the guy in Washington we came up with this class to have fun and use the equipment we have. As for WGT Guess what tryed to get the orginal WGT going down here- Me and Hector G (now lives in your state). First we tried to get several companies to go along with it .This was the time when TC was introduced and taking over RC. No body wanted to do it. It died for a few years and BMI made a hard push and got it going. Only problem it was 4 cell and 13.5. I tried to get it with 1 cell and 13.5 for a year against everyone else in our state series. the following year it went one cell.
Now 20 years later the class was dead here- We came up something that works here. This is why the title of the thread. We are bringing back a dead class like we did with 1/12th. Every race we get more and more people wanting something simple to race and have fun. People came by our tents yesterday asking questions- Our tents have what we race and if they are interested in something else(TC) will point them in the right direction. I've been doing that for years!
Well if your group want to race what we do - great if not?