R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T1
Thread: Xray T1
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2002, 03:17 PM
rcfiend
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted By Damo Clint, pick up the Xray. You will not be sorry. A guy like you will love to drive it. Sorry to hear about all your stuff getting ripped off. Anyhow, I haven't raced electric for a min, but I still run the xray. Trust me, you will not be sorry. The thing with the car is that all the tuning options that someone such as yourself can appreciate are there. You can buy additional options as you may feel necessary (front one way, c-hubs for indoor), but that is about it and even they aren't needed. Well maybe the front one-way. Anyhow, I am confident you would love the xray, especially the evo2. I have had the car since it first came out and only broke one part, bent a hinge pin. For those that race at Socal, you know that this is rare. Never had a problem with anything on the car was able to succesfully tune whatever I felt it needed. Never experienced any tweak( I checked everytime I took the car out on MIP or Xacto). Trus me Clint, all the people I know that have given up the Xray have done so to go to gas, or they were not very good tuners in the first place and gave up on the car.

Damo, just purchased the EVO2 and I race at SO Cal would you mind sharing your setup. By the way is your name Jay Neil or Patrick???? If so I spoke to you a couple of weeks ago at So Cal and purchased the EVO2 soon after.