Old 06-05-2021, 08:32 PM
PutAwayWet
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Race Results - 5June2021

Today's theme in the metro area was Weather! I hear it may have rained a little up north. And down south, some stout breezes. Seatac, in the middle, might have gone either way, and as it turned out—it was blue skies and wind all day. Conditions were challenging, with a constant blow at track surface doing fancy things to our down force, and there was an ongoing barrage from the trees: sticks, leaves, blossoms, dust, branches, bark, dessicated dead squirrels, a flattened raccoon, used COVID masks, Jesse Anderson. All the same, this is outdoor touring car season, so we made our adjustments and logged some quality bumper to bumper race minutes.

It's worth mentioning that Jon, Branden, and Brian picked up where they left off last week and battled in Super Stock Touring. No slight on the other classes, but the Super Stock touring car and the Seatac RC Raceway are proportionally an ideal match, like C cups and a halter top—mwah! Perfect! And the layout, Speed Zombie, has several places where overtaking is possible. So, good racing.

Stuart started the day on the back foot, but he got it together and in spite of conditions getting harder as the day wore on, he took the third qual by the scruff, and then drove past Jake and Shook for the win in the main.

The Sizzler is coming. I will post up the details shortly. We have some out of town talent flying in, so if you're jonesing for a little big race atmosphere at a local track, we have the goods.

Results attached.

P.S. I may have given an impression in the first version of this post that Stuart is no longer getting quality help from his teammates.That's not remotely the case. Next time, I'll rest before I write and leave the track-side trash talking where it belongs.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Mains 5June2021.pdf (169.5 KB, 51 views)
Q1 5June2021.pdf (181.3 KB, 19 views)
Q2 5June2021.pdf (185.6 KB, 13 views)
Q3 5June2021.pdf (183.5 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by PutAwayWet; 06-05-2021 at 09:37 PM.