R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a new radio and receiver?
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 09:09 AM
Raguvian
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Timmahh
Bashing?
Racing?
Both?

Personally I like the Radiolink RC6GS. 80.00, works very well. can take a 4s pack. gets nearly 1800 ft of reception.
10 channel memory, Full Mixing on all channels. V2 Tx is well laid out with 2 thumb buttons.
Great Actuators. Some say it feels cheap, but it doesn't feel any cheaper than a high end Futaba in my hands.

The Flysky Noble 4 is also a good radio from what I have read. about 160 on that one. Very capable from what I understand.

I still have and use my old Nomadio React Radio on a couple rigs. My No Preps to be exact.
I like the RC6GS as well, I just sold mine last week, but receivers are $15-20 and have battery voltage telemetry as well.

It does feel a little cheap, at least compared to the Flysky Noble NB4 that I just got but it's got 6 channels (vs 4 for the NB4).

The NB4 does have 4WS modes and is much more programmable, and receivers are $35-40, so more expensive but not Futaba levels of expensive. The other thing I didn't like about the RC6GS was you couldn't change the model memory name, so you had to remember which car "Model 1" was, etc, vs the Flysky which lets you rename the models.