View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 11:16 AM   #21
Grasshopperr
Tech Adept

Send a message via ICQ to Grasshopperr Send a message via AIM to Grasshopperr Send a message via Yahoo to Grasshopperr

It would be great if you would donate some money Performula Every little bit will help. If any body else is interrested in donating some money for a track that would be great I was alllllllll depressed because I thought there wasent going to be anywhere to run but My name is Chance Parker And My adress is 142 Lee RD 233 Phenix City Alabama 36870. I have also called every asphalt comepany within a 2 hour radius and none of them will cut me a break. Well except for one. One compeny said they will pick up the materials and lay it out for free so I am already half way there. My friend that said he would buy the land for the track also lets me cut the grass where he works and I make $50 dollars Every time I cut the grass. But I gurantee the money will go to a track I will even post pictures if we ever get enough money to build a track. I want to build a track and have a RTR class Outlaw class Novise class masters class and a Modified class for people with modified motors In gas and electric.

Thanks, Chance Parker.
Grasshopperr is offline   Reply With Quote