R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1986-2005 RC car action magazines
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 05:10 PM
AHR43
Tech Fanatic

Really miss that copy of RCCA hitting the mailbox monthly. Tired my hand at blogs and websites, but neither fill the vacuum left by departing print magazines. Forums are o.k., but to me fall short of providing a concise well edited technical article and race report a professional print publication offered. Still like the feel and portability of a magazine. Pete (Vieira) is making a good try at bringing RCCA back again-if he is still at the helm.

Have almost finished the cut-and-clip on all the issues in archive. Only two years, give or take, left to do. Over two hundred line item entries on a spread sheet of separate articles. I save the front and back covers as well. Some great cover shots there.

My living room magazine rack is empty, save for the lone issue of AMA 'American Motorcyclist' arriving monthly that has managed to survive extinction. To that end, beginning this year with a January issue, am publishing my own in-house magazine for my back yard grass track oval. Who knows, might even mail it to myself for an added bit of nostalgia.

Cheers. 'AC'

Last edited by AHR43; 01-16-2021 at 06:10 AM. Reason: sentence structure